Click this link to get started with the three easy steps that guide you through the set up.
This convenient new system does not require you to contact your bank to sign up or to make changes. You can use any of your checking or savings accounts and the funds will be automatically transferred to our parish bank account.
Online Giving helps you maintain your giving even if you cannot be at Mass. You can set up regularly scheduled contributions that are withdrawn on the date you specify in the system. There is also the option to do a One Time Gift.
This system is more convenient for the parish than electronic checks from your bank and it’s convenient for you because you can make changes at any time. You can see reports on your contribution history and generate tax statements at each year’s end.
Online Giving is very easy to use and requires no special knowledge other than how to access the Internet. If you haven’t already signed up, click the link at the top of the page to get started.
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time.
Benefits of Online Giving include:
- No need to hassle with checks or cash
- 24/7 web based access
- Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed
- Option to remain anonymous